Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Civil Liability - Instructor Insurance

Today I managed to sort out some Civil Liability Insurance using my Mountain Training Associations (MTA) membership. I found a form to download from the MTA website so I filled it in and emailed it in to them. However, I was told that this was the older style form and the process can now be done through their website so I was advised to take out my policy here with Perkins Slade.


Just out of curiosity, I filled out the form for a quote as if I wasn't a member of MTA and was quoted £350! However, with MTA membership, insurance was only £169 - quite a saving, I think you'll agree and well-worth the £29 annual membership. With insurance now sorted out, I should be able to get cracking with my climbing coaching - watch this space!